Friday, April 4, 2008

I was Tagged!!!!

Well, my wonderful sister-in-law to be, Amy, tagged me to list 100 things about myself. I am suppose to tag 3 people myself, so I am going to tag my friends Arika, Sandy and Beth. I don't know if I can come up with 100 different things about me, but here I go . . . . . .

1. I was born in San Antonio, TX.
2. I was born on June 28, 1977.
3. I was 10 days late!!!
4. I moved when I was 8 days old.
5. I have lived in Columbus, MS; Waldorf, MD; Nashville, TN; and Henderson, TN.
6. I have lived in San Antonio, TX 3 different times.
7. I have lived in Enid, OK (tornado alley of the world!!)
8. I am DEATHLY afraid of tornadoes and storms because of Enid.
9. My parents named me Rebecca Lynn Willis.
10. My name now is Rebecca Willis Welch.
11. I can be bossy.
12. I am an Air Force brat.
13. On November 27, 1980, I became a big sister to Richard.
14. I wanted to be his mommy and he never let me.
15. On June 28, 1985, I became a big sister to Chuck - that's right, we adopted him on my birthday!!!
16. I wanted to be his mommy and he let me (still does!!).
17. Richard taught me how to love baseball.
18. Chuck taught me to love photography.
19. Damon and I had our first date on August 24, 1996.
20. I make fun of Damon saying he is from fake Texas - Texarakana.
21. We married on July 9, 1999.
22. I graduated from FHU in May 1999.
23. I have a BS in Elementary Education.
24. I taught 3rd grade for 3 years at White House Christian Academy.
25. On March 30, 2002, I became a mommy to Laura Elizabeth Welch.
26. On July 30, 2002, we moved from Nashville to Henderson.
27. On August 26, 2003, I became a mommy to Carter Alton Welch.
28. In October 2003, I became Lawson Young's "Mrs. Becky."
29. I keep 2 kids now - Cecily and Kealeigh.
30. I teach Kindergaren Bible class on Sunday morning.
31. I teach 2nd grade Bible class on Wednesday night.
32. My sister-in-law and I have the same name - Rebecca Welch.
33. I have a precious nephew - Johnathan Dade Welch.
34. I have an adorable neice - Addison Mariana Welch.
35. I love being at home and don't really want to go back to work until absolutely neccessary.
36. My friend, Kim, and I wrote the 4 and 5 year old curriculum for our church.
37. I give Bible teacher workshops all over the south each year.
38. I am getting a sister on this side of the family on November 22, 2008!!!!
39. I love chips and dip.
40. I can eat my weight in Royal Dark Mini Cabury Eggs.
41. My son is deathly allergic to peanuts.
42. I miss Reese peanut butter eggs because of this.
43. I could probably sit and eat a whole can of Pringles in one sitting, but have not tried.
44. I don't drink carbonated drinks a whole lot.
45. If I do, I want Cherry Coke or Very Strawberry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (from Sonic).
46. I make my sweet tea by sitting my jar out in the sun.
47. I like the fact that when given a choice of going out to eat my kids will choose Olive Garden!
48. I like to go out to eat if it does not entail chicken nuggets.
49. I can make a meal out of Olive Garden's breadsticks and salad, but I have to have chicken parmigan when I go.
50. I love to scrapbook anything and everything.
51. My camera is permantly attached to my side.
52. My children know exactly what to do when I get the camera out.
53. I enjoy making cards and sending them to people.
54. I love the Atlanta Braves.
55. I loved them when it was not cool to love them.
56. Dale Murphy is my favorite Atlanta Braves player.
57. Chipper Jones is a close second.
58. I love University of Alabama football.
59. I am also a University of Texas fan by marriage.
60. I love watching and playing sports with my little all-stars, Laura Beth and Carter.
61. I love Duke basketball.
62. Bobby Hurley is my all time favorite!!!
63. I love that my children love going to worship God.
64. I love that my children play church constantly at home.
65. I love that my son wants to dress his best for church each and every time.
66. I am a Tennesse Titan football fan.
67. Frank Wycheck is my favorite and I miss him.
68. Damon drove me 45 minutes to meet him.
69. I love old musicals and the new ones they are making.
70. I love romantic comedies.
71. If I watch a scary movie, I have to watch a Disney movie afterwards so I can sleep.
72. I love Disney movies.
73. I met Cinderella when I was 23 years old and my daddy stood in line with me.
74. I love all different colors - don't really have a favorite.
75. Thanks to Richard, I watch Lost, 24 and Gilmore Girls on DVD.
76. I love being around teenagers and college kids.
77. I am blessed that my children have such great role models around in the teens and college kids.
78. My favorite times of the year are Christmas, March Madness and Makin Music (blog coming on that later).
79. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
80. I have been to New Zealand and Scotland on mission trips.
81. I was able to go to London after Scotland.
82. New York City is my favorite city - esp. at Christmas.
83. I love to shop sales at Target, Old Navy and Hobby Lobby.
84. I LOVE books and have a TON!!!
85. I am trying to read more than just children's books now.
86. I love 3 Muskateers and Nerds candy.
87. I love musicals (on stage).
88. I have seen - don't know how many.
89. I saw Wicked in December and loved it (you may be listening to a song from there as you read this).
90. I love to study the Bible.
91. I am very outgoing, but can be shy around certain groups of people (shocking, I know).
92. I love my friends and enjoy our moments together.
93. I love that I am as random as this list (as far as organization is concerned. I would just write them down as they came to me).
94. I am very organized or atleast like to be.
95. I love Flylady, but have adjusted her stuff to fit my personality better.
96. I live for Thursday playgroups.
97. I could not ask for a better best friend and husband.
98. I love seeing Damon and the kids play together.
99. I love our family Bible time at home.
100. I love and praise God for all the blessings He has and continues to pour down on me and my loved ones.

That is about all. I am sorry that this list is very disorganized, but I knew if I did not write it when it came to me, I would forget!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...