Thursday, January 1, 2015

Our December Graduates

Well, December graduation is here.
Which means part of my heart is leaving.
I am trying to look at the positive and remember the good times.
I've already cried, so I will try to contain myself during graduation.

Our dear Tompkins led the prayer - I like to think that Carter gave him plenty of practice for this since he was always a favorite to the say the prayer at lunch!

Tompkins with his sister and soon to be sisters!
 She acts like she doesn't love the boys but you know she does when she delays going to the BFF's house so she can go to graduation!




We were so glad to see Whitney again! We can't wait for her and Tompkins to get married in August!!
Thanks for everything, boys!
Know you are loved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...