Saturday, November 24, 2007

New At This

So, I have been inspired . . . .
I have no idea what I am doing . . . .
I have no idea if I am going to be good at this . . . .
I have no idea what will come of this . . . .
I just know that I am going to try to do better at communicating what is going on in our crazy world right now and this is one way I am going to try to do better.

I received a Christmas card from one of my elementary friends today (both of us now with children in elementary school) and saw she had a blog. I just fell in love with it. I enjoyed seeing her boys and what they were doing in their lives so much. So much, in fact, that I wanted to share my children with her. Bear with me over the next little while as I learn all the in's and out's, but I do hope this will open the crazy world of the Welch family a little more to all those we love that are out there, but we don't get to see as much.

Until later . . . .
Blessings

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging, you are going to love it! Now get some pics of the kids up, I'm dying to see them! (:
Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...