Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carter's 7th BIrthday

I can't believe my baby is 7 years old! Where has time gone?  Well, it has obviously gone by too fast and continues to go by too fast because we were not even able to find a time to give the boy a proper birthday party this year.  We did celebrate this wonderful young man that God has blessed us with a day early (better than a few months late!!).  We (minus Grandad - missed you!) went to eat supper at Los Portales or Rice.  Then we came back to the house for presents and cake!

Carter opening gifts from Gran and Grandad
Carter and Gran


He got a Bible with ALL the books of the Bible in it!
He was so excited!
All my kids - poor Chip!
Damon concentrating on lighting the candles -
 hard to do when the ceiling fan is going above you!
My attempt at a birthday cake - it was a baseball and 
Carter loved it.
My sweet Carter - I think I can only call him
sweet for a little longer!

Happy Birthday, Carter!
We love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...