Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Beautiful Ending to a Beautiful Summer

That's right.
Our summer is OVER.
It went by so fast and, to be honest, it is really suppose to be over now.
However, even though my room at school is FAR from being ready . . . 
Even though I have not written one single lesson plan . . . 
Even though I really should be at school . . . 
I really need to have a day with my kids.
That's important.

When you ask my kids where they want to go on a beautiful summer day. . . 
they WILL answer - 
SHILOH!
So off we went.

It was a gorgeous summer day!
Once we got to the park, we rode with our windows down.
We enjoyed some new parts of the park as well as some of our favorite spots.
We saw more wildlife than ever before.

Here are some of the highlights!






















A beautiful day . . .
A beautiful way to end the summer . . . 
Can't wait to see what God has in store for us this next school year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...