Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Step Forward . . . Two Steps Back

So, I had every intention to do multiple posts today because we have been so busy the past few weeks and I really wanted to share all that we had done. I had visioned what the post would look like and was so excited!!! So, this morning when I took my camera to the computer to download pictures (because now that I know how to put pics on, I want to!!) I realized I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer!!!! I am now upset!! I really try to be a very organized person, but it only takes one day for my life to fall apart and be completely unorganized!!! From there it takes a week to get back to where I was - WHY does this happen? Oh, well, so much for plans and dreaming big about being such a good blogger. As for all of you reading this, you might check back this time next week, because that is probably when I will have everything back in control. As for now, I am off to hunt a white camera cord . . . . .

Until later . . ..
Blessings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...