Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces

My son LOVES baseball. He was asked to be the bat boy for our university's baseball team this year. He was in heaven. I took this the first game he got to be bat boy. You can just see the excitement in his eyes!



"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love when they get to do something they love that makes them excited? Wonderful picture : ). Hope he has a great season at the ball park!

Michelle said...

oh how fun! and this is such a great picture! handsome little fellow

Unknown said...

What an awesome picture! He looks so cute and happy :-)

Unknown said...

I love the expression on his face!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet expression!

Laura said...

What an exciting beginning to summer! Have fun!

Alesha said...

how fun, he looks like he is having a great time. What a great capture!!!!

Julie said...

that is great!

Carmen said...

Great shot, he looks so happy...

Melinda said...

What a great captured moment! It really shows off his personality. Beautiful job!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

He looks like he's having a ball!

Sandy said...

This is a great picture Becky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...