Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Blog - again

I don't know why I do this to myself but I do! Actually, I can blame this on my friend, Suzanne! She and some others have created blogs highlighting their home based businesses. She wanted me to do one as well highlighting all the things I have made in the past and would be willing to sell for the public. So, now I am pleased to announce my new blog:

For right now, I am just placing things on there for you to buy. I have cards, paper bag scrapbooks (made by my friend, Sandy, and myself), and ABC scrapbooks for baby gifts. I hope to have some giveaways and things of that nature in the near future. Check out my side column to see Suzanne's amazing flip flops and other great works!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great idea, Becky!! Good luck - I'll be checking in often...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...