Monday, May 4, 2009

Victorian Tea Party Time

One of our favorite days of the year came this past Saturday - the FHU Associates Victorian Tea Party. This is the 7th year for the tea party to be held and we have been blessed to enjoy each year but one. This year, Laura Beth and I were able to go with my mom, ,Gran, as well as other friends seen here. Despite the weather (it rained all day long) we all enjoyed a lovely day filled with wonderful friends, lovely food and delightful activities. Come back throughout the week to see everything we were able to enjoy.

Somehow taking tea together encourages an atmosphere of intimacy
when you slip off the timepiece in your mind and
cast your fate to a delight of tasty tea,
tiny foods, and thoughtful conversation.
- Gail Greco

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. I'll be checking back to hear and see the details.

Would you email your home address to me. jtalb85@bellsouth.net

Hannah wanted to send you a graduation invitation.

Teresa

Stephanie said...

Great pictures, Becky. I am about to blog mine, too. It was good to see you guys! Sorry we didn't get to visit longer.

Cheryl Wray said...

How FUN!!!!!

Laura said...

Fun!! I'm taking Alise to her first "tea" this weekend. You'll have to check out my pics next week. Laura Beth is so beautiful and is growing up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...