Friday, October 16, 2009

Only in Chester County . . . .

One of my favorite weekends of the year has come and gone in Chester County – the BBQ Festival! I love smelling the amazing food come Thursday afternoon. I love seeing all the tents go up and this year part of main street being closed to house more vendors and people. I love going downtown with the family to eat the amazing BBQ sandwiches, ribs, chickens, deep fried Oreos, deep fried Twinkies, etc. I love seeing the kids interact with friends. I love being part of a small town. This year we were not able to do as much between soccer and baseball but we did go down to participate in all the things we love about our small town. If you are in town next year around the first of October, come on down and enjoy yourself with some of our favorite things!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that looks like so much fun! And I have heard of these things like Oreo's and Twinkies deep fried...that sounds so crazy... have you tried it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...