Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Spectacular!!!!!!

Every year when we get together with the Welch family, we try to do something special.  This year, we took the whole family to see the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes Christmas Spectacular show at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN.  We all dressed up in our finest and were ready to get in the Christmas spirit!
Doing the famous leg kicks outside the Opry House


These next pictures are not so good.  I used my instagram app on my phone, and, well . . . .
In the seats!!!

With my honey!

Addison and LB


My babies!

These two . . . they are always like this when they are together.

Carter and Johnathan
The show was a HUGE hit with the kids. They are still talking about it and what was their favorite part.  So glad we were able to experience a little New York City in Nashville!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...