Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Day of School 2012

For the first time EVER, I was not able to walk either child in for their first day of school.  Damon was a trooper and took the kids.  It just about killed me, but I managed.  The first day for us is always a half day and it is a tradition to meet at Jack's for lunch before I had to go back to school.  So, I got my "first day of school" pictures by the van in the parking lot of Jack's.  Hey, at least I got them!!!  They are growing up WAY too fast!
My big THIRD grader

By BIG babies - yes, they are VERY close to the same size!

and NO, they did NOT plan to wear matching colors!
Are you KIDDING?

My beautiful FIFTH grader!!!
I am sure this year is going to bring so much to our lives. I can't wait to see how we all grow, change and learn this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...