Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ornament Pinterest Party Food

Our food at the latest Pinterest party was AMAZING!!!!  I cease to be amazed at what is out there and what people can do!  Here are some of the creations we enjoyed!

Dana's cheese ball snowman - precious!  She used her own recipe
for the cheese ball, and I have not gotten it yet! Once I do, I will share!

My Grandmama Whittle's Chicken Ball

Sherri's salsa roll-ups
Peppermint Sugar Cookies by Sherry 
Strawberry Brownies by Bridget

Snickers and Apple Salad by Bonnie

Hawaiian Rolls 

Sausage and Cheese Wontons by Chelsea

Peppermint Cookie Dough Ball by Kristen
Sandy's Salsa
I am sure there was more, but this is all I got!  I have got to do something about my camera, too!  I keep using my camera phone, and well . . . that is just not working anymore!!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...