Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Breakfast Recipe - Banana Cake

I have been busy making and filling our freezer full of food in preparation for school beginning next week. I have always done freezer cooking for supper but this year I am adding breakfast foods to the mix! I plan on sharing some of our favorite breakfast freezer foods with you this week. I apologize for no pictures at this time. Maybe as we eat them I can get pictures up.

This one is a banana cake that is super easy and so so so good! My kids eat it up! You can make it in a bundt pan for one big recipe or place it in two loaf pans (which is what I did for freezing). I hope you enjoy this as much as our family does!

Banana Cake
3 ripe bananas
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 c. sugar
4 eggs
3/4 c. oil
Mash the bananas and then add all the ingredients. Blend until all ingredients together. Batter will be a bit lumpy. Pour into greased bundt pan or two loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes (bundt pan) or 40-45 minutes (for 2 loaf pans).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...