1. It is Christian fiction (a new love of mine)
2. It is about history (an old love of mine)
3. It was written by a fellow FHU alumn who I went to school with
4. It is about Shiloh (Civil War is one of my favorite periods)
5. It reminded me of so many things right in my own backyard
The book you must read - Love is a Battlefield by Annalisa Daughety. I could not stop reading it.
If you are looking for a good read this winter or anytime, you need to check this one out. It is the first in a series of books featuring our nation's parks. Two of the others she is working on are called Love is Grand (Grand Canyon) and Love is Monumental (Washington Monument). I can't wait for those to come out. I am sure you can go to Annalisa's blog and order the book or you can click here to buy the book as well. Go now - you won't regret it!