Thursday, April 14, 2011

Being Bat Boy . . . .

is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

 
It's not all glitz and glamour.
The bats have to be in a certain order.

 You have to lug bats back and forth that are
half your size many, many times.

 It's your job to lead the procession to home plate when someone hits 
a homerun.

 One even has to take care of the umpires . . .
who knew?

 You also have to keep the guys on the bench loose while your team
is on the field.
That is a ROUGH job!

 As bat boy, you are a BIG encourager.
You must lead the procession out to third base when all the fielders
come in from playing in the field to bat.

 and you HAVE to keep the pitchers in line - 
THAT is almost impossible!

 Yep, being a bat boy is a tough job . . .

but SOMEONE has to do it!


I am so glad it is me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

That is sooooo cute!!!! I love how you do that with the pictures!!

Unknown said...

I think this is, by far, my favorite post yet! Too cute! I can only imagine that he loves it as much as you love watching him do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...