Saturday, June 11, 2011

All in One Meal in a Crock Pot!!!!!!

When I was doing my research for my hospitality lesson back in February, I asked a lot of different people for recipes and tips to put together in a booklet for the members of my class.  One recipe came to me and I have been meaning to make it.  I finally did and it was a HIT!!!!!  I had to share this with all my friends in the blogging world and because my sweet friend, Brittany, may disown me if I don't!!!!!  She put a new recipe on her blog that I am ready to check out as well!!!!

Summer Sausage Crock Pot Meal
From Melinda Cross

1-2 packages of summer sausage
enough potatoes for your family cut into chunks
1 bag of frozen green beans 
(I used steamables but you could use cans as well)
one whole onion
(I used chopped onion)

Place the potatoes in the crock pot.
Place the green beans in the crock pot.
Peal the onion and place it - whole - in the middle of the vegetables.
Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over the vegetables.
Place the sausage on top.
Cook on low all day.
Serve with cornbread.

Sorry for no pictures - we inhaled it.  This will be a must during baseball season and when school begins!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...