Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick or Trunk 2011

We had a LONG time of celebrating Halloween this year.  It seemed to go on and on and on and on.  We began the festivities with Trick or Trunk at church . . .   I fell VERY short this year and did not even get pictures of the kids in their outfits like I usually do (Carter was QUICK to point this out to me!).  However, there are plenty of pictures of them in their costumes.

an appropriate costume for these two!!!

Carter went as Darth Vader - shocking, I know, that he was NOT a baseball player!

Carter with friends Pearce, Tucker and Evan

LB with friends LeighAnne, Madlyn, Lexie and Mary Katherine

A Tradition like NONE other - The Welches and Youngs

This picture took some convincing, but I think in a few years, we will be glad we had this one
Lane, Evan, Madlyn and LB
Thanks to the youth group for hosting this special night! It was a real treat!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...