Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jessica's Christmas Shower

A few years ago, we (I really don't know who "we" is) started a tradition of giving a bride
a Christmas shower. 
 It became a huge with our group. 
(Don't really know how I became part 
of the group since my child is NO. WHERE. CLOSE. to getting married, but I am glad I am part of this group!)
So, naturally, when Jessica became engaged, we were going to have a Christmas shower for her,
and what a lovely morning it was!


Jessica opened numerous gifts of all kinds . . . 

LB and Mrs. Donna



Some of her new Christmas treasures . . . 






We feasted on a lovely brunch.


The Menu:

Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Crescent Sausage Casserole
Hashbrown Casserole
Fresh Fruits
Assorted Muffins
Juice
Coffee
Hot Chocolate
The hostesses

Valerie, Jessica and LB

2 of my favorite sisters EVER!

My sweet flower girls!

These two . . . .
I am so grateful to have been a part of all of these Christmas showers and really can't wait till the next one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...