Thursday, October 30, 2008

FHU Trick or Treat Night

A rare family picture!!!
Tonight was FHU Trick or Treat night in the girls' dorms. Miss Priss (who favors the boys) wondered why we were not allowed to go into the guys' dorms. I told her most college boys were not to be trusted. Anyways, we always love to go and see our college friends. We went first to the see the Youngs for the annual Halloween picture (see the big middle picture). Then we went to see some of our girls. Miss Priss was so excited because we ran into some of the guys on the way to the girls' dorms, so she was able to see them anyways!! It made her night! We decided not to get the kids out tomorrow night on the actual Halloween night because we are going to have some of the college kids over, so we went to see my aunt and uncle (RoRo and Bub - bottom middle picture) and my grandfather (bottom right picture) with the kids dressed up. We had a wonderful time pretending and visiting with family and friends!


8 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I smiled along knowingly at the HSM3 post --- yes, yes, yes - THE BEST one!!! We SO did musical chairs to Now or Never today at the preschool fall party --- and yes, the kids DID understand the concept when this mama started gettin' her cool mom groove on around the circle of chairs and the little ones began following behind...

LOVE Halloween in a box! Have FUN tomorrow night with your friends! Are you giving out candy, or turning off the lights for a quiet night together?

Blessings,
~k

Sandy said...

You guys were busy tonight! Great family photo too!!!

Laura said...

Great pictures and looks like alotta fun!

Melissa Lester said...

What fun for the kids! I bought costumes this year, but then last minute Mary Ashley decided hers was too itchy and put together an outfit from her toy box to be Tinkerbell. So I think I should have left the creativity up to the kids and what they already have all along. We will be at church Sunday, so I will look out for your brother!

Sasha said...

Hi Becky! Great Blog. This is the first time I've tried to post a comment on a blog so I hope it works! I like the getting costumes outta the dressup box idea! I would have never known!! Hope you have a great Halloween!

Unknown said...

Great family picture. Sounds like you had a great time with your kids and your "kids" last night.
Teresa

Tracy P. said...

Most college boys are not to be trusted...HA! I have four nephews who might take exception to this. :0)

Thanks for stopping by today with BATW. Have a great weekend!

Smelling Coffee said...

What a fun family you have! I know those college kids LOVE you all! I remember being a part of a family when I was in college and it was such a blessing! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...