Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween from a Box

We had some costume malfunctions this year - poor planning on Mom's part!! So, we turned this Halloween into "Let's Find Something in the Dress up Box!!" Little Man was Big Papi Tuesday night for Trick or Trunk, Spiderman Wednesday for Preschool Trick or Treat and Mark Teixiara from his Texas Ranger days tonight for FHU dorm trick or treaing. He loved being able to be something different each time!! I am sorry to say that I do not have a Spiderman picture. My camera died as I was taking the first picture on Wednesday - horrible, I know!!! Miss Priss was suppose to be the White Witch from Narnia, but the costume was a bit big for her and she told me she was "showing too much skin!" (Thank goodness some lessons are sinking in!!!) Therefore, she went as Mulan Tuesday night to Trick or Trunk and a cowgirl tonight for FHU Dorm trick or treating!!


Tuesday Trick or Trunking with Miss C
At first I was not sure about this Halloween from a box, but I am thinking we may do this again!!

3 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Hey that's what my mom did every single year and it worked for me! In this economy it's best to simplify anyway and the kids look darling!

Alison said...

Wow, that's amazing that you were able to put that many costumes together on short notice.

(I stopped by from SITS.)

LORI said...

THESE ARE THE CREATIVE COSTUMES--WAY BETTER THAN SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY PUT TOGETHER AT A STORE! THEY GOT TO ASSEMBLE IT, AND THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO REMEMBER YEARS FROM NOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...