Friday, October 17, 2008

Phi Kappa Pumpkin

We love all our college kids but there are a few that we are very close to. Last year, two of our favorites, Alex and Ashley, carved a pumpkin for our annual retreat called CHARGE! They carved our Greek letters into the pumpkin. So this year, they chose to carve our mascot, the bulldog, into the pumpkin. Because I am conducting a Bible Teacher workshop this weekend, we are not going to be able to go (sad, sad). However, Alex and Ashley brought the pumpkin by last night for all of us to see and we were so glad they did! What a job!!!
Ashley and Alex with Miss Priss and Little Man
Their true sides!!

11 comments:

Julie said...

you crack me up!

Kori said...

Wow that is one awesome pumpkin.

Unknown said...

Wow, they did a great job.
Teresa

nikkicrumpet said...

What a great pumpkin and an even better last picture...I sense some serious "TUDE" going on. Too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day. What a cool way to meet sooooo many new people. I'm having a great time visiting everyone who stopped by...but my fingers are gonna fall off! But it was worth it! Thanks again.

Nik said...

I LOVE IT!! What a great job! That last photo is a KEEPER!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, during my SITS day, on Thursday :-)

Great pumpkin !!!

That last photo really cracks me up :-)

April said...

Hey,

I found your blog by way of SITS!! So, it's nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your blog and will plan to visit, again. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Laura said...

What great artists! That was a GREAT job on the pumpkin! I loved the last picture!

Lindsay said...

That is one amazing pumpkin! Is that UGGA? You asked what color orange I wear, and it is Clemson. I'm sure you're getting a kick out of that if you're a 'Bama fan :(

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Trish~ said...

LOVE it!! I love all the pictures on your blog too!! Thanks for stopping by my Kansas blog today!

nest of posies said...

"hey"
from one tennesseean to another. found you through blog around the world. hope you have a great week.
beautiful family. great looking pumpkin!
p.s. how did you get them all to 'jump' at the same time for that great shot, a couple of posts ago??? darling photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...