Wib tagged me to tell you all 25 random things about me and my life. This has GOT to be easier than the 100 things Amy had me do about a year ago!!!! Anyways, here goes nothing . . .
1. I am a Christian who falls short every day.
2. I am a wife to Damon - who is amazing! I thank God for him.
3. I love being a momma to Laura Beth (6) and Carter (5).
4. I have parents who are way beyond supportive!
5. Richard is the oldest younger brother who has a doctorate from Auburn. I make fun of him saying it is about planes, trains, automobiles and dirt, but really he is amazing. I am very proud of him!
6. Chuck is the youngest brother. He is living in LA and is an extra in some super cool shows coming up - the Unit, Numbers, Lie to Me and Heroes. Proud of him, too!
7. I miss both of my brothers every day!
8. I was 10 days late when I was born and moved when I was 8 days old!!
9. I am an Air Force brat.
10. I have lived in San Antonio, TX; Columbus, MS; Texas again, Henderson, TN; Enid, OK; Texas again, Waldorf, MD; Henderson again, Nashville, TN; Henderson again.
11. I have a teaching degree but I don't want to go back into the classroom - unless necessary!
12. If I could do any job in the world, I would write curriculum for Bible classes.
13. I have written curriculum our church uses for the 3 year olds and Kindergarten classes.
14. I LOVE taking pictures. (This is a huge understatement.)
15. I love to create - whether scrapbooking, cards or Bible games.
16. I am getting a craft room in the new house!! Whoo Hoo!
17. I LOVE planning birthday parties for Laura Beth and Carter.
18. I love going to Sonic - Very Strawberry Vanilla Dr. Peppers are my favorite but . . . .
19. I don't drink carbonated drinks unless it has been one of those days!
20. I love to read whenever I get a chance.
21. Carter is DEATHLY allergic to peanuts and peanut products.
22. I am a girl and I can talk sports - esp. Alabama football, Braves baseball, Titans football and Duke basketball.
23. I have way too many childrens' books according to my husband. (You can never have enough!)
24. I love New York City - esp. at Christmas time.
25. I have the best friends in the whole wide world and don't know what I would do without them!
With that said, I have to tag some of you now!!! So here goes . . . . . I tag:
Have fun ladies!