Friday, January 9, 2009

A Day of All Days

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I was able to spend some time with some special mommies at playgroup. I was showered (poured upon is more like it) with compliments from my SITSers. To top the day, 6 of our college kids were able to come over for supper, play time and a great football game. After supper and before the game, we spent time playing Foosball and Mario Cart. The boys and, eventually, Laura Beth played some great games of Foosball. Laura Beth and Eric killed Tyler and Alex (sorry, guys). While this was going on, the girls were playing Mario Cart. Don't be fooled, these Ashleys look sweet, but they play a MEAN game of Mario Cart. It was vicious!
These are the faces we love and truly enjoyed having over last night. They are so special to us.

13 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Love the faces of intent game play!!!

Unknown said...

Becky, what a blessing you and your family are to these young people. I know they must bless you back as well.

I picked one of your ideas for my Ball jars and want to send you a gift, can you email me your address? jtalb85@bellsouth.net
Teresa

Rune said...

It looks like you have a very great day:D


Wibeche

Sarah said...

love the faces while they're playing!

Julie said...

so glad you had a fun day! I have been praying for you a lot on my trip and praying that the Lord blesses you guys with a job that still works with those students!!!! You are a blessing to them!

Stephanie said...

I enjoyed visiting with you yesterday - good to see you again!

Jen Sue Wild said...

looks like you all had a great day!!!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Looks like a great time.

katylinvw said...

looks like a great time was had by all! :) i'm glad you had such a great day! - and i'm so glad we found each other! that's one of my favorite parts of SITS! i'm adding you to my blogroll :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a blessing you must be to them! (And it looks like they are a complete blessing back to you.) This is such a wonderful ministry for your family to be involved in.

Aunt Julie said...

Looks like everyone had a real swell time...I always love it when the house is full of kids!

Laura said...

Hi Becky!! I do apolojize! Something must have happened when Audrey re-designed my blog! Thanks for letting me know and I will most definitly add you back right now! I'm just trying to figure out who else is missing!!!

Amanda said...

Just by looking at the pictures ~ i would say that everyone had a great time!
l,
Amanda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...