Saturday, March 19, 2011

With Just a Little Pixie Dust . . . .

Somewhere in Missouri, a little girl named Hope is celebrating her fourth birthday with Tinker Bell and Friends.  I was privileged to help her sweet mama out by making some of the decorations for the party.  I loved working on these and hope Miss Hope has had a wonderful party today!
These are some of the cupcake pics I made for the party.  On the back on these were the ones
with Tink's whole body.
Tink cupcake pics
The other cupcake pics were made with Hope's name on one side accented with a
little flower.
Tink's face was the highlight of the other side of these cupcake pics.
I also made larger copies of all 5 fairies, but am having trouble getting that picture up. Maybe I can get it later.  I hope Hope has a wonderful birthday with Tink and her friends!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...