Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Fashion Fairy Tale . . . .

Last Saturday, Miss Hope celebrated her birthday in Missouri with Tinker Bell and Friends.  This Saturday, her big sister, Miss Faith, celebrates her birthday with Barbie in Paris.  Their mom had seen what I did for Miss Claire in January and asked me if I would do the same and then some.  There is not a lot of Barbie stuff out there!!!  We decided to make a banner using extra large cupcake pics.  Mom will string them together and place them in a place on honor at the birthday party on Saturday.





It was fun to come up with all the different fashion ideas for this banner.  I hope it shines at the party and Miss Faith is happy with it!  We also did cupcake pics like the ones I had made earlier.  I don't know where the picture is of the other side of the poodle cupcake pic.  It had a number 6 on it - since that is the birthday they are celebrating.


I appreciate their mom for contacting me and letting me help make these special days a little extra special!  Happy Birthday, Miss Faith!! I hope you shine in your special day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...