Sunday, October 23, 2011

Book Review: To Have and To Hold




I just read Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller's newest book To Have and To Hold thanks to Bethany House Book Reviewers.  Let me just say I LOVED this book.  I would recommend it to anyone.  It had me from the beginning and I could not put it down once I started.

The book revolves around Audrey Cunningham and her father, Boyd, as they live on their home land in Bridal Veil Island, Georgia post Civil War.  Dealing with the more than one issue from their past, they come to Bridal Veil to get back some of what had been lost during the issues in their past.  To help with some of the problems that arise, contractors come to Bridal Veil in hopes of luring wealthy Northern families to the island for vacations.  When Marshall Graham steps on the island, Audrey begins to feel that the past will resurface.  However, when her life becomes endangered and the construction work is being sabotaged, she realizes that Marshall and God are the only ones she can trust.

This book has everything in it, romance, mystery, humor, etc.  These ladies did a wonderful job setting the stage for a future series that will take place on Bridal Veil Island and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...