Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

During our Fall Break, we were blessed to be able to take the kids to Disney World for 6 days/5 nights.  What a time we had!!!! I won't bore you with all the pictures, but since this is my scrapbook, I want to share a few of them.  Sorry if it goes on and on . . . . but I just can't help myself!!!!

Taken with my Instagram app to show people that WE MADE IT!!!!

Carter was so excited that we got to stay in the Homerun Hotel.
We could walk out of our door and could see the Braves and Rangers right beside us!
PERFECT! (again, taken with Instagram)
It was pouring when we got there.  We had planned on spending the night at Downtown Disney, so we went ahead with the plans although we did not stay long.  We did hit Planet Hollywood for dinner which the kids loved!


Then it was off to the Lego store!!! You can tell how wet it really was just from looking at the kids.  I hate to say Disney was miserable but that night it was!!!!! So glad we were not at a park!



1 comment:

Amy said...

What fun! A trip to cherish and remember always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...