Friday, November 23, 2012

Book Review: A Perfect Word for Every Occasion

I usually don't like to review non-fiction books, but this one caught my eye.  Sometimes you want to be able to say the right thing for the right moment, but are at a loss for reason or another.  Bethany House sent me A Perfect Word for Every Occasion to read and I loved it.  The book was full of all the different scenarios you may encounter.  There are chapters for grieving, gratitude, sick and suffering, birthdays, weddings, encouragement and many more.  Each chapter is broken up into even more specific areas where you need the right word to help you find just the right word.  I love that the chapters were full of quotes, scriptures and sample writings for you to look at.  This is a wonderful tool for anyone who still writes letters and even emails.  It is a MUST have!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...