Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thursday Night Thanks to Pinterest

I enjoyed being able to do some crafty projects over Fall Break - not as many as I had hoped, but hey! I have not crafted in so long and I just missed being "crafty."  I made this banner for our mantle using the Billionaire and Mini Monsters cricut cartridges.  I thought it turned out pretty cute for my first banner.


Thursday night, some of my friends and I got together for a Pinterest Autumn party.  It was so much fun.  Everyone brought a food (recipe found from Pinterest, of course) and a pumpkin to decorate (idea found from Pinterest, of course).  We had a blast!

Deviled Egg Spiders
King Hawaiian Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders
Buffalo Chicken Soup, Pumpkin Humus and Smores Dip
Pinterest Party Menu
(The rest of the items)


We enjoyed a lovely meal with fabulous fellowship around gorgeous fall themed tables decorated by Kristen.

Then, we got busy.  It was so fun to see all the different ideas and supplies used to make the pumpkins.

A Child's Year cartridge inspired this pumpkin

Mod Podge and real leaves on a painted pumpkin

glitter and paint added to these pumpkins . . .
Chelsea was brave and made a Chevron pumpkin

Sasha's first work with vinyl
MY pumpkin!
I love that I did this on a fake pumpkin so I can bring it out every year!

I used the Storybook cartridge to create my pumpkin

Plans are under way for another night with food, friends and PINTEREST! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...