Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Pinterest Wedding Shower

As mentioned in the previous post, my fellow Pinterest Partiers had a 
"You Are My Sunshine" party for two of our members the other night.
Keli and Kevin have been married for almost two months now and we wanted to celebrate their special day with them Pinterest style!!!!  Everyone made something from Pinterest for the new bride and brought it with them to the party for her to open.  I loved seeing everyone's special talent shine through in their project.  It was so special.  For some reason, I don't have pictures of all the gifts, but you can go here to see all that was brought.

The menu board Hannah made.
The wreath Ashli made.

The drink dispenser I made.

The coffee cups Erin made.
The famous couples sign Dana made.

The sign Chelsea made.

The guest book Allison made.

The Verse of the Week plaque Ashley made.

The "I love you because . . . " frame Sherry made.
It really was one of the best nights we have ever had!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...