Thursday, July 11, 2013

You Are My Sunshine Pinterest Party

For our latest Pinterst party, we had a celebration!!!
Keli had recently gotten married and Chelsea is due with baby boy Lennox in about a month.
So we decided to have a Pinterest Wedding/Baby shower for them.

I volunteered to have it at my house and decided to go with a 
"You Are My Sunshine" theme. 
I felt like that matched both ideas.  Then, come to find out that is the theme of Lennox's nursery!
We added the blue to bring in a color from Keli's wedding!
It turned out just perfect!

I made the banner with the help of LB using my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge as well as Celebrations. 

The blue Mason jars were a perfect touch for us to use as cups for the party. 
Kristen brought homemade Cherry Limeade which was delicious!!!!
Our honorees dipping into the amazing food everyone brought!




Kristen had the brilliant idea of creating a Pinterest board for everyone to pin their ideas, so you can go here to see all the recipes and gift ideas (see the next posts).
Keli, Me and Chelsea
The crew minus Ashli
We always have such a great time!! Come back to see posts on the gifts that were brought for the ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...