Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Little Pampering

Laura Beth had a case of strep on Friday but after a shot (and some Sonic!) she was feeling better on Saturday. We decided to welcome spring in by giving each other pedicures. She had did a great job giving me a French manicure and added stickers at the end. She wanted a pattern on her toes, so we got to work and added stickers to hers as well.
The finished product. I think we did a pretty good job for a bunch of amateurs!! We can't wait for the next time!
I love spending times like this with my sweet LB. It does not take much but it will be something I will always remember. These are the times!
Can't you tell she is not 100%. She will probably kill me later for putting this picture in here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...