Sunday, November 21, 2010

LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!!

Photo by Lyndsey McCrory - his other proud aunt!

I get to see this precious face in TWO DAYS!!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on him!  Last time he was here it was a whirlwind weekend for me and my kids.  I did not get to see him much and it KILLED me!! However, I am taking this week OFF (except for Monday and Tuesday when I have to go to school) and I am going to enjoy everything that comes my way - especially this little fellow (and his mom and dad, of course)!  I just had to share this sweet little face with all of my blogging friends!  Hopefully something this amazing is coming your way this holiday season!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

He's definitely a cutie!! Enjoy your week!

Kristen said...

He is so adorable! Glad you finally get to see him a bit longer. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...