Monday, November 1, 2010

November is a Month for . . . .

being thankful . . . praising our amazing God and Savior . . . realizing how blessed we are!  Which we should do each and every day but, as humans, we need reminders daily!!!!

A few years ago, I spent November thanking God each day for blessings he sent my way.  I was not able to do that last year because I did not have access to a computer every day.  However, this year, I was encouraged to give it another thought by Jennifer from Smelling Coffee.

So today, November 1, 2010, I am thankful for places like St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  I am thankful for the people who had the forethought to put a place like that together.  I am thankful for the doctors and nurses who choose to work there to help make lives better.  I am thankful for people who can run in the marathon to raise money for this special place on earth.  I am thankful that there is hope for those who need it the very most.

See the following posts for ways you can help this place . . . these doctors and nurses . . . . these precious children.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...