Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At the Ol' Ballgame!!!!!

The birthday boy deemed the party a success.  Once we got to the field it was a very easy party - feed the kids and let them play!!!  Fun was had by all and I think these pictures prove it!


BFFs - Carter and Hunter strike a pose

I know this is blurry but NONE of them were standing still.
I had to put this picture in there because this is our family!

Carter is so blessed to have such wonderful friends!
Someone commented and said this looks like a casting call for a new Sandlot movie!

Ryan is always so good to Carter!

Tucker, Pearce and Carter
Each all-star left with a bag of baseball tattoos, a bat filled with gumballs and a bag of sunflower seeds. I realized later that I did not get a picture (oops) of them!  Despite that, we had a wonderful time celebrating a wonderful child!

Happy 8th Birthday, Carter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...