Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Mother's Day was a blessing, again, this year. I have really tried as a mother to know my children and their likes as well as dislikes. I have also tried to develop a relationship with my children so they know me as well. This year I was given by Laura Beth a description of me and I smiled because my daughter knows me inside and out!! Here is her description of her mother.


Laura Beth's Mom


My mom's name is Becky.

She is 30 years old.

She has black hair and brown eyes.

My mom cooks the best chicken nuggets for me.

My mom really loves the Braves especially Chipper.

My mom and I like to play Uno Attack.

My mom's favorite clothes to wear are Alabama and Braves shirts.

She likes to eat fruit and Sonic milkshakes.

My mom is beautiful because she takes good care of me, Carter and Daddy.



Carter's Sunday school teachers made flowers for each child to give his/her mother. On one pedal it said, "Thank you for . . . . . letting me sleep with my sister," and on another pedal it said, "I love you for . . . . . cooking." In the middle there is a cupcake wrapper with Carter's picture in it. He was so proud of his special gift. I will treasure all their little tokens of love for many years to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...