Sunday, May 18, 2008

Something New . . .

We are headed for Altanta, GA, on Monday. We are all very excited. We just happened upon some great tickets for the Braves games against the Mets - 3 games in 2 days, my kids think they are close to heaven!!! We are in some great seats, thank you Stub Hub!!! Anyways, we are going to attempt to listen to Prince Caspian on CD while we are in the car. Crazy, I know. However, my 4 and 6 year old love "scripture" (chapter) books. We are always reading one, and they are on MAJOR Narnia kick right now. I found the book on tape on ITunes and put it on CD last night. Are there any of you out there who have done this before? Where do you get your books on CD? Do your kids like them? ITunes had a TON of kids books on there, so I was just curious. We shall see and I will report back on Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...