Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning at the Willises

Once we got to Mom and Dad's, we got a very special phone call from the big man himself . . . .

SANTA!!!

The kids talked to him and thanked him for the gifts. Santa told Carter he was so confused because Santa thought Carter was a Braves' fan but Carter wanted Yankees things. Santa was also confused because Santa thought Carter was a righty but asked for a lefty glove! You can't pull anything over on Santa!
After Santa's call, we opened presents from each other for awhile.
Oh, Chuck
Papa opening his gift from us - a picture of his great grandchildren
Mom's gift to Richard and Amy - a through the years scrapbook of
Richard. I think Amy liked it!
Dad and Mom even got in on some present action
We had our big feast Christmas Eve night with 16 of our family members with us. I was so caught up into visiting (and eating) I forgot to take pictures! My son called me out on that later, oh well. Since we enjoyed the big feast last night, we enjoyed a wonderful brunch on Christmas morning. We all had a wonderful Christmas day!

1 comment:

Weeksie50 said...

I love when pictures capture emotion.. You can tell from the picture how much-she loves the scrapbook! What a great gift..
and I love being with a lot of family..16 on Christmas Eve all together sounds so fun to me..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...