Saturday, December 19, 2009

A House Divided



Well, it has happened! Our house will officially be divided on January 7, 2010. Damon's team - Texas - and my team - Alabama - will be playing each other for the "big trophy" as Carter calls it.
We have been very blessed that in our 13 years of being together our teams have NEVER played each other but this is about to change.
The kids say they are cheering for Alabama - I promise there was NO prompting on my part with this (I was in New York when the games were being played and they called me to tell me). Laura Beth will stick with her choice but I am sure Carter will change his mind multiple times before the game begins and during the game.
I have been told to find somewhere else to see the game which is probably a wise move. So, we will see how all this unfolds. Some people in the house will be happy - some will not. I am sure we will all survive this event and be better and stronger for it!!!! Until then . . . .

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...