Monday, May 31, 2010

Go, Javy! Go, Javy! Go, Javy!

The other night the kids and I met some friends at the local minor league baseball field for a night of baseball. It was a great night for baseball but the real reason we were there was for one man and one man only -

JAVY LOPEZ!!!
Javy was the catcher for the Atlanta Braves and one of my most favorite players. He was there to meet the fans, sign autographs, and take pictures. He was so much taller than I realized and so so nice to us all.
The kids meeting Javy Lopez.
Me and Javy - I know I look like a giddy school girl,
but I could not help myself!

Katy and Javy - When Katy was a little girl,
she would stand in front of the tv and say,
"Go, Javy! Go, Javy!"
Kim and Javy
Carter, Kim and LB in our seats
Me and my baseball babies!

We missed Damon because he was working but plan on going back very very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...