Monday, May 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning for the Soul

I was blessed to be asked to be the speaker at the Seven Oaks annual Ladies' Night. Their theme for the night was Spring Cleaning for the Soul. It was a lovely night and the ladies did such a great job with everything. Melissa and I met up with the Spann ladies. We had all gone to church
together in Henderson before I got married. Jenny and I did our
student teaching together.
Another friend, Amanda Carson, and I
Amanda and I were in the same social club and I gave her
her first campus tour when she came to FHU!!
My dear friend, Melissa, who came with me last minute so I would not
have to go alone. She also kept me awake driving back and navigated through
the TORRENTIAL downpour we went through!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...