Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blessings from Gran the Scientist!!

My parents are very involved in my kids' lives and we are so thankful for that.  We are extremely blessed to have them live close and that they want to be active in their grandchildren's lives.  Mom has enjoyed Laura Beth being in third grade this year.  She and 2 of her colleagues came to Laura Beth's class with plants, trees and microscopes when they were talking about plants.  So, when LB came home with a science project, I went to work thinking about what I, I mean, we could make with my scrapbook stuff.  Gran came up with idea to make the project with her cake decorating tools.  She won!!!! So, Sunday afternoon Gran and LB created a most amazing (and delicious) African Grassland!

Thanks, Gran!
Good job, LB!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...