Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Small Town Festival at It's Best!

I love living in a small town.  When we moved back here from Nashville, people thought we were completely crazy. They obviously have never been an active part of a small town!  This past weekend our town celebrated its annual BBQ Festival.  People come from all over just to eat the BBQ and enjoy the small town experience!  We headed to the festival Friday night and had a wonderful time!
 The kids enjoyed this 2 story blow up slide.
Carter went air borne his first time, so did not get back on it!!
Laura Beth and Madlyn are in line with their tickets for another ride!

Good friends are everywhere at the BBQ Festival.
Carter and Josh meet up around the bounce house. 
LB and Madlyn meet up with Makinley in the bounce house as well!

 Damon and Carter work the games to get the wonderful prizes!
We were all so lucky to have LB and Madlyn walk away with
flutes from one of the games!

 I love my town!
I love walking down Main Street and just taking our time
taking in the sights . . . .
and realizing how lucky we are to live in a wonderful
town!

For more about our amazing small town festival, check out my friend's amazing blog!

1 comment:

Kimberly Washer said...

I miss that small town!!! I don't blame you for leaving Nashville and moving back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...