Saturday, May 26, 2012

I LOVE ALL My Kids!!!!

This semester has been one that has had a lot of lasts.  I am not fond of last things.  I love these two pictures though.  The first one I did not even know had been taken, but I love it so much! These girls really don't know how much we love them and how much they mean to our family!

This picture sums up the last three years.  This is where these two would sit for almost every meal over the last three years.  This is how they would "smile" any time I tried to take a picture of them.  This is them.  Separated by 14 years, but could be each others twin . . . We will miss you, Hunter. More than you will ever know.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Precious, just precious. Good to hear from you! Blessings on your summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...