Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our "Baby" is 6!!!!

I was so blessed to be able to stay home with my babies while keeping other babies over the last nine years.  Each one holds a special place in my heart.  Cecily (the youngest baby I kept and still keep in the summer) celebrated her SIXTH (gasp!) birthday after school ended.  To celebrate, we went to the Family Fun center where we all bowled, played games, ate great food and rode bumper cars!!  This family definitely had fun!
Got to LOVE the photo booth!

Madlyn and LB - Team 1 - took on . . . .

Carter and Cecily - Team 2!

Carter bowling for the first time . . . .

Could have been the favorite - indoor bumper cars!

I can't believe my baby is 6!!!
We love you, Cecily and can't wait to take you to the zoo
for your birthday present from us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...