Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rolling with the Tide

My DH (as seen with me below) gave me a wonderful gift of getting away for awhile and going to one of my favorite places to see a favorite team with some of my favorite people this weekend!! Tickets came available for the home opener of the University of Alabama football season and we were on our way!! Don't worry, those of you who know Damon, he is still a TRUE Texas fan, but knows how to make my day!!!
We got to see Big Al up close and personal on the way to the stadium.
We also were able to spend a little time with one of our college kids, Nicole.
My Bama girls, Kim and Katy, after the game. We came down just the 3 of us 2 years ago and loved reliving that time this weekend. They are special people to me.
The Million Dollar Band - Roll Tide Roll!!
One of the highlights was getting to see Ashley, a former college student, at the game. We tried to hook up with her the whole time we were there, and finally realized we were sitting in the section right beside her 10 rows down!! We love and miss her, but are so proud of what she is doing and what she has become!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, you are so sweet. Yes, please do follow my blog. I have been reading your's too. Hannah gave me the address. Your kids are soooo cute.
Keep in touch.

Teresa Alber

Laura said...

Hi Becky! Found you from the Tide Chick! What a game, huh? Come check out my blog when you get a chance!

Cheryl Wray said...

I loved this post for several reasons...but mostly because I am a HUGE Bama fan, but a Texas fan secondly (my brother is a HUGE Texas fan; I'm a native Texan). We had a great time at the game!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...