Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Bit of Me is in Him . . .

To celebrate the end of school Tuesday night we went to the local AA baseball game - Jackson Generals vs Huntsville Stars.  While we were there, Damon and Carter spotted All-Star ballots.  During "dead" times of the game (it WAS a slow game), Carter and Damon filled out a ballot each.  Then, Carter finished LB's ballot.  I was the smart one and picked up a bunch more for us to take home.  Carter filled out more.  He fills out baseball All-Star ballots like I fill out March Madness brackets - the more, the better.  As of Wednesday morning, he had filled out . . .

"Who I want to go to the All-Star Game"

"Who I think will be picked to go to the All-Star Game"

"Who really deserves to go to the All-Star Game"

Then, I became the NOT smart one telling Carter he could vote online.  This is what became of that - 

Studying his options for the

"Who has the best numbers to go to the All-Star Game"
ballot. . . .



Tomorrow night, Damon and Carter are going back to the minor league game because the Mississippi Braves are in town - wonder how many MORE ballots will be filled out now . . . .

1 comment:

Kimberly Washer said...

Yeah Huntsville Stars!!!! I can't wait to have kids and get them obsessed with sports!! Gary's not a big sports guy, but I hope my kids are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...