1. Good friends to play with even when you don't have playgroup on Thursdays.
2. FHU's health clinic where Little Man can get his allergy shots for FREE!!
3. Mrs. Lona, Little Man's nurse, who always knows what to say to distract him while she is giving him his shot.
4.College kids who take the time to play hide and go seek and duck, duck, goose with my kids.
5. Consignment sales to pick up clothes for the kids
6. MY BROTHER FINISHED HIS DRAFT FOR HIS DISSERTATION!!!!
Today was a whirlwind day with playing, allergy shots, working at Miss Priss's school, visiting, consignment sale, social club meeting and just trying to live through the week. However, I am thankful to be able to sit down and focus on the blessings of a busy day.