Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for Carter


Last Monday, Damon and I were very blessed to be able to eat lunch with our Carter. His preschool held a Thanksgiving feasts for all the students and parents the last hour of school. Not only were we able to eat with our little guy, we were able to spend time with Lawson and Brandon Young (pictured in the collage), two of our special friends. I know with the wedding and all, I have slacked big time on my thankful/blessing lists. Therefore, I am going to try to catch up a bit:
1. Carter
2. Carter's preschool
3. Mrs. Beth and Mrs. Amanda, Carter's teachers
4. Good friends for my children
5. Damon was off the WHOLE week of Thanksgiving - a first EVER!!
6. Good food
7. Time to spend with Carter
8. Laura Beth
9. No homework on the Monday of Thanksgiving
10. The internet
11. Being able to see Richard and Amy's professional wedding pictures 2 days after the wedding

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...